PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SORRY SERVER1 AND SERVER2 OFFLINE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 33
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: SORRY SERVER1 AND SERVER2 OFFLINE!!!   Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:24 am

sorry to all player because internet breakdown...

maybe server will online tomorrow morning....

hope u all can wait.

thank..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
MariK
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 4
Age : 27
Location : Egypt
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: SORRY SERVER1 AND SERVER2 OFFLINE!!!   Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:05 am

_AtEh wrote:
sorry to all player because internet breakdown...

maybe server will online tomorrow morning....

hope u all can wait.

thank..
we can wait we waited b4 and we can wait again geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pzyrocks1
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 6
Age : 28
Location : Sand Country
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: ofline?   Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:26 am

still no internet conn error wat time server up?.... Question Question
and plssss bo0000st me wakekekeke.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 33
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: SORRY SERVER1 AND SERVER2 OFFLINE!!!   Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:20 pm

pzyrocks1 wrote:
still no internet conn error wat time server up?.... Question Question
and plssss bo0000st me wakekekeke.. Very Happy

now server2 only online.

server1 still offline..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 329
Age : 35
Location : Zanarkand
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: SORRY SERVER1 AND SERVER2 OFFLINE!!!   Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 pm

_AtEh wrote:
pzyrocks1 wrote:
still no internet conn error wat time server up?.... Question Question
and plssss bo0000st me wakekekeke.. Very Happy

now server2 only online.

server1 still offline..

server 1 is scheduled for maintenance til 8 pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SORRY SERVER1 AND SERVER2 OFFLINE!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
SORRY SERVER1 AND SERVER2 OFFLINE!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What are you listening to?
» Spiderman RPG
» Going offline

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: