PiratesRAN Community

Welcome To PiratesRAN
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 to manager/gabriel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 pm

gab gud eve or manager sir., is there a chance that youll bring back my account and character?? or should i make a new one??? Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 33
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:58 pm

joessie wrote:
gab gud eve or manager sir., is there a chance that youll bring back my account and character?? or should i make a new one??? Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

what happent to ur acc?

have problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm

yeah....i cant log in my account....its start wen the new patch came....last wenesday...i dont know y...
Back to top Go down
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 329
Age : 35
Location : Zanarkand
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:57 pm

joessie wrote:
yeah....i cant log in my account....its start wen the new patch came....last wenesday...i dont know y...

don't blame the patch for it, because if it is the cause of that, why other players can log in. remember that server 1 and server 2 have the same patch. just wait for Manager to take action on this. stop speculating, please....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm

ohhh sory gab....dont meant to offend you...its only my conclusion...coz i dont have any idea why our account cant log in...soryy about that...
Back to top Go down
ALEX36
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 174
Age : 33
Location : melaka
Job/hobbies : IT Support @ Forex ExChange
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:00 pm

Gabriel wrote:
joessie wrote:
yeah....i cant log in my account....its start wen the new patch came....last wenesday...i dont know y...

don't blame the patch for it, because if it is the cause of that, why other players can log in. remember that server 1 and server 2 have the same patch. just wait for Manager to take action on this. stop speculating, please....

ya i patch ready... why i can play? u try reinstall back... is the best chose..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ateh30.blogspot.com/
DarkRain
Forum Agent
Forum Agent
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 329
Age : 35
Location : Zanarkand
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 pm

joessie wrote:
ohhh sory gab....dont meant to offend you...its only my conclusion...coz i dont have any idea why our account cant log in...soryy about that...

it's not me you're offending, it's the maker of the patch. he's trying to do his best to fix bugs and this is what he gets... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:02 pm

the server is online already.....i already did that option...ohhh... soryy i appologise.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: to manager   Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 pm

sir gud eve..i think there no chance for to bring back my account..

sir i would like to request to transfer my donation to my new account..

if it is okie for you sir........

i know sir your doing your best and i dont have any doubt about that...

ill just email it to you sir.....thnx again!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: to manager   Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:39 am

sir im very thankfull that you recovered my husband account and character.....

thank you so much sir......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: to manager/gabriel   

Back to top Go down
 
to manager/gabriel
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gabriel Cross A.K.A. Dusk
» Room 4C: Charms
» Absenses
» MALCOM, Catalina Gabrielle
» Feeding (Gabriel and Belial)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PiratesRAN Community :: Piratesran Online Forum Index :: General Discussion-
Jump to: